PieceMaker Kwack Bubbler
- Periodic cleaning is the key to keeping silicone looking its best.
- Constant use with no cleaning will cause inevitable staining.
- A very gentle, but comprehensive cleaning may restore the look of the product.
- Isopropyl alcohol can be helpful and is oftentimes mixed with rock salt for an even more effective cleanser.
- Top rack dishwasher cleaning may also prove helpful.
- Boiling carefully in water may help loosen up buildup.
- Following every use of your piece, it is good practice to remove contents from the bowl and give it all a good rinse in warm water.
- Abrasion is the enemy of silicone…it can rip and tear so hand wash or use a gentle, non-abrasive sponge or the like.
- NEVER tap out that bowl as this will tear the silicone over time.
- For pieces that haven’t been maintained for long periods, you can soak the piece and bowl separately for several days in a high percentage of isopropyl (rubbing) alcohol (91-99%) along with periodically using a gentle toothbrush on all parts.
- Stay away from very high heat (>500 °F)
- Cold is pretty well tolerated
- Only use a lazy red flame (NEVER a blue flame torch)
- Flame should be applied only to the material you are trying to burn (not the silicone)
- Direct, prolonged, and/or excessive heat on silicone WILL damage the piece leading to premature failure (tears, melting, burning)
- To remove the stainless steel bowl, hold the piece in your non-dominant hand.
- With your dominant hand, press your thumb into the bottom of the bowl and gently roll to the side and out of the silicone in a smooth action. This action should be done carefully as silicone can tear when forced or if already damaged.
- A paperclip, pin, or other tool may be useful in cleaning out the holes in the stainless steel bowl.
This content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your
physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. No guarantee of passing a drug test.
All hemp products are grown without pesticides.